Amador Institute got its name from the street, Amador Road, where a husband and wife raised their three children. In the course of raising a family they encountered all of the significant experiences of parenting, marriage, work, community and spiritual life. The inspiration for the services offered at Amador Institute, Inc. is derived from the commitment and strength enjoyed and experienced in raising a family.
Amador Institute Inc. is a 501(3)C Non-Profit Corporation consisting of:
- State of California - Department of Social Services
- CCLD Licensed Transitional Housing Placement Program
- Facility Number: 075202523
- Clinical Services provided by License Therapist, Interns and Trainees .
- Certified Domestic Volence/Batterers Treatment Program
Board of Directors of Amador Institute, Inc.:
Patsy Pinkney Phillips, Ph.D.